By leveraging the latest in real estate technology and up-to-date market data, my goal is to provide you with the service and expertise you deserve to help you price your home correctly, give it maximum exposure and negotiate the best possible offer. Once in escrow, I will be with you through every step of the process to insure that your concerns are addressed and your interests are protected. Through a network of local contractors, interior designers, handymen, landscapers and stagers, I can assist with any pre-sale projects and provide advise on cost effective ways to prepare your home for market. Looking to purchase another home in the area? I can assist with that too! Moving out of LA or out of state? I'll work with your relocation company or refer you to a top notch agent anywhere in the country. Looking for tips for selling your home, general real estate tips or other questions about selling real estate? Call, text or email me today!
5) If It's Broken, Fix It! Now is the time to address any deferred maintenance on your home. Repair those leaky faucets or roofs before they become an issue for a buyer.
4) Curb Appeal Landscaping or a new exterior paint job can go a long way to making that important first impression.
3) Clean the Clutter Remove bulky items of furniture, make the beds, put away the kid’s toys and take down the family portraits. Consider hiring a professional stager.
2) Beat the Competition Be realistic about pricing expectations and know that homes priced correctly usually sell QUICKLY!
1) Hire the Right Agent Along with local expertise, honesty, integrity and a willingness to go the extra mile are key traits to look for in an agent. Call today to discuss how I can exceed your expectations!