They say that all real estate is local and when you allow me to represent you as buyer's agent, that's what you'll get; local expertise, local connections, and access to local listings, often times before they come on the market. I can assist with information about schools, commute times, area recreation and businesses. When you're ready to write an offer I will thoroughly research the area comps and assess the competition to assist you in packaging the best possible offer. I'll be there to guide you through the contract, disclosures and all aspects of escrow. When closing day arrives, I'll be there to hand you the keys to your new home!
5) Get Pre-approved Speaking to a mortgage lender early in the home buying process will firm up your budget and you'll be ready to make an offer when the right home comes along.
4) Ask Me For Comps The best data to determine market value of a home is recently sold listings for similar-type properties in the immediate area.
3) Stay Positive Our highly competitive local real estate market has more buyers than there are homes for sale. Don't get discouraged if you miss out on 1 or 2. The right home is out there!
2) Ask Questions Don't understand title insurance? Want more info on mortgage points? Need an estimated breakdown of closing costs? Ask me. If I don't know the answer I'll refer you to someone who does.
1) Do Due Diligence! For most, a home is the single biggest investment you will make in your lifetime. Take the time to review disclosures and perform inspections so you know exactly what you are buying.